Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legend

Become your own legend in this forum based RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leonheart god i hate more then 10 characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leonheart
Admin
leonheart

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Name: Leon
Respect:
leonheart god i hate more then 10 characters Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000leonheart god i hate more then 10 characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

leonheart god i hate more then 10 characters Empty
PostSubject: leonheart god i hate more then 10 characters   leonheart god i hate more then 10 characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:07 am

Name: Leon (the keeper of time)

Level: 1

Human

Height/Weight: 5’11, 140 lbs.

Appearance: red short hair and a little spiky (see user pic)

Wears a set a red armor with gold tint, the armor is like a classic knight’s but with sliver spikes on the right shoulder of the armor, on the left shoulder is the knights of templar symbol on it. Under that armor when it is off wears a black long shirt kinda tight, a vest over it with the red flame symbols on it (the one in the user pic). A red armor on my elbows (also user pic)

when not wearing armor uses a short roman gaduils(something like that)

Bio: he has parents that he does not know about. He was a knight follows the code of the templar. But he practices magic also not vary good at it but tries. He is young to not too strong really scared of true fights. He is so young people are scared to have him fight with him, but he knows he is stronger then he looks. Using his magic he enchants his Gun Blade with fire magic. He is even scared of water and cant swim at all, snow and ice are also fears of his.

Has knight sword at my right-hand side in a gold sheath, the blade made of platinum.

VT BM [burst mode-fully covered in a red rocky like armor with flames spurting from the joints and slits in the armor [has higher LVL of power can tell by color of flame] the weapon I use in is a scythe that blade could be covered in fire [also LVL by color](for thos who dont know VT is a blood line from theninja-rpg.com and he has something like that)

Last edited by leonheart on Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

leonheart god i hate more then 10 characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend :: The Bar-
Jump to: