Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legend

Become your own legend in this forum based RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiro_Aoyama
Admin
Hiro_Aoyama

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Name: Hiro Aoyama
Respect:
Basic Rules. Left_bar_bleue100000000000/100000000000Basic Rules. Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000000/100000000000)

Basic Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules.   Basic Rules. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 am

Certain rules I am going to put up.

1. Do not cuss. I accept the A word and the D word, but that is it. No F-bomb, period.

2. Do not use any sexual harassment. Don't rape someone on here through pms, or else.

3. In accordance to the rule above, report it to me or any other admin and we will take care of it.

4. NO GOD MODDING. The only ones that can truly be invincible are the admins. (That we will barely do)

5. RP fights depend on stats, not race.

6. You cannot take the race from a admin, expect if it is Human. For example, I am the King of Seraphims. If someone puts the same thing, or Seraphim, I will delete the account. However, if a admin's race says: Demon, that will be allowed. But if one says: "Star Demon or Lord of the Star Demons" And someone takes that I will delete the account.

7. Arguing about the existence of God and Religion WILL not be tolerated. I will warn you first, but if it continues, I will delete. I understand Freedom of Speech, but I do not wish to see pointless arguments. I myself believe in God, do not judge. Have respect for other's views.

8. Arguing about Politics IS acceptable, but if it goes to far, then I will end it. If it continues, I will delete whom ever is in the fight.

9. No personal threats. If someone feels threatened irl by someone, I will delete their account.

10. Arguing with a admin is not acceptable. If you pull the: "YOU THINK YOUR BETTER CAUSE YOU HAVE THE POWER" then I will personally PM you and delete you, understand?

11. No sexism.

12. NO BEGGING ME TO BE A MOD OR A ADMIN. That way I never will.

I will post more up here soon.
Back to top Go down
https://legendrpg.forumotion.net

Basic Rules.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend :: The Bar-
Jump to: