Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legend

Become your own legend in this forum based RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keepers and FORGE Weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Female Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Name: Tiamatt
Respect:
Keepers and FORGE Weapons Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Keepers and FORGE Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

Keepers and FORGE Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:59 am

Here is where information regarding the Keepers, their weapons, and various other FORGE weapons will be posted. Keep in mind that at this time, only Mods and Admins can be Keepers being as there are only 9 Keepers total.

As of now, 8 out of the 9 Keeper spots have been filled. Though there are only 9 Keepers, any mods left out of the group can still act as forces or if they wish instead, Villians. Due to Keepers being so powerful along with their weapons, it would make sense for some to chase after them and their powers.

Keeper of Life- Tiamatt Seirei
Keeper of Death- DarkFyre
Keeper of Time- LeonHeart
Keeper of Prophecy- Hiro_Aoyama
Keeper of Power- V (Valian)
Keeper of Balance- ResistanceKnight
Keeper of Truth- Kalas Mibari
Keeper of Choice- Zukameku
Keeper of Knowledge- Soldier of Light

Last edited by Tiamatt Seirei on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Name: Valian
Respect:
Keepers and FORGE Weapons Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Keepers and FORGE Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:07 am

This is the Sword of Balance, Nirvanah. It is wielded by the Keeper of Balance.

Keepers and FORGE Weapons Nirvan11
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:
Keepers and FORGE Weapons Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Keepers and FORGE Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:10 am

This is the Sword of Truth. It is wielded by the Keeper of Truth.

Keepers and FORGE Weapons The_sw10
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:12 am

These are the Swords of Life and Death, held by the Keepers of Life and Death. Alpha by Life, Omega by Death.

Keepers and FORGE Weapons Alpha_10
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:15 am

This is the Sword of Knowledge, the Light Broadsword. It is wielded by the Keeper of Knowledge.

Keepers and FORGE Weapons Light_10
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:19 am

This is the Sword of Choice, the Entropy Dagger. It is wielded by the Keeper of Choice.

Keepers and FORGE Weapons Entrop10
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:36 am

This is the Sword of Prophecy, Fate of the Destined. It is wielded by the Keeper of Prophecy.

Keepers and FORGE Weapons Fate_o10
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:38 am

This is the Sword of Time, Time Renderer. It is wielded by the Keeper of Time.

Keepers and FORGE Weapons Time_r10
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:41 am

This is the Sword of Power, the Heart of Corruption. It is wielded by me, V, the Keeper of Power. However, I hardly ever use that side of my persona so I would rarely ever use this sword. And besides, even if I did, no one would remain to remember the event except the other Keepers.

Keepers and FORGE Weapons Heart_10
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:38 pm

This is the Hojinko X. It was forged by the last great Japanese Sword Master, Shinji Hojinko. It is strong enough to cut diamonds.

This sword also goes by another name. Shitsunen no Kiba. This sword was forged with the shards of the several million year old Oblivion Blade. In that time, the sword's metal, once steel, absorbed all the magic and energy flowing around it. The metal slowly transformed into a new alloy. However, the Oblivion Blade itself was too old to fully bring this new power to bear. So it shattered.

In its new form, the Fang of Oblivion, is as powerful as a FORGE Sword. Being a Katana also means that the blade itself is the strongest form of any blade ever made by the hands of man. The new alloy is able to suck up energy like a sponge and redirect it to the wielder's desire. That energy can come from a magical attack, the air, the wielder herself (Tiamatt), or anywhere in particular.

However powerful this sword it, it is still not a FORGE Sword. Yet this new sword allows Tiamatt to go up against FORGE Sword wielders. The fight is then based on the skill of the opponent, in which case Tiamatt would usually win.

Keepers and FORGE Weapons The_ho10
Back to top Go down
glint
glint

Male Number of posts : 88

Character sheet
Name: glint
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Tiamatt Seirei wrote:
Here is where information regarding the Keepers, their weapons, and various other FORGE weapons will be posted. Keep in mind that at this time, only Mods and Admins can be Keepers being as there are only 9 Keepers total.

Questions:
1. Do we need to actually draw a weapon?... cause I suck big time at drawing...

2. what does "FORGE" and" Keepers" mean?

3. Limit of weapons (can it be nuclear bombs, rail guns, magnum, ak 47, sling shot, excalibur) I mean is it ninja based weapon?
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:20 pm

Quote :
Questions:
1. Do we need to actually draw a weapon?... cause I suck big time at drawing...

2. what does "FORGE" and" Keepers" mean?

3. Limit of weapons (can it be nuclear bombs, rail guns, magnum, ak 47, sling shot, excalibur) I mean is it ninja based weapon?

1) Yes, they must be drawn. However, they can be drawn in Paint as well as hand drawn. I realize that not everyone is an artist.

2) The FORGE is a pocket dimension where all the other dimensions of a Multi-verse were created. The only one who can operate the FORGE is a Forger. The Forger works at the behest of the Maker, who is the origination of Everything (a.k.a. God). Once the Forger is done, he leaves the Multi-verse. Left behind are 9 Keepers that keep the Multi-verse and the forces at work in check. The nine Keepers are Balance, Time, Power, Choice, Life, Death, Knowledge, Prophecy, and Truth. The Keepers are the greatest power brokers in any given Mutli-verse short of a Forger showing up and laying down the law.

A FORGE Sword is a weapon that came into being to represent the force or power that it has. Forge Swords are essentially indestructible, though there are some that can broken and then easily repaired (see Acerbus Ignis). The Keepers themselves have a FORGE Sword themselves that represents their own power. Consequently, only the Keepers can use those 9 FORGE Swords.

The thing about the FORGE Swords is that they can be used to operate the FORGE. Once a being is in control of the FORGE, they will essentially have the power of the Forger in that Multi-verse. They can reshape reality in the Multi-verse to their liking and do whatever they want. Of course, they'd have to get all the FORGE Swords in existence plugged into its slot at the FORGE. That would mean defeating or subverting all 9 Keepers as well as the wielders of the other FORGE Swords. Not to mention that finding the FORGE pocket Dimension is impossible without the Keeper of Knowledge's sword. And Knowledge doesn't use the Light Broadsword at all, if ever since Knowledge knows how to defeat any possible enemy.

3) FORGE Swords can only be bladed weapons. They can range in size from small needles to beam swords that a Gundam wields. However, due to their special natures, FORGE Swords often have ranged abilities. Some shoot lasers, some can cause explosions (nuclear or otherwise), and some can... make funny squeaking noises. Really, there's a lot of FORGE Swords that have near useless abilities and a lot more that have fantastic abilities. For instance, there's one that can destroy stuff like a sledge hammer, but is light as a feather (just don't drop it, hehehe ). There are some that look like claymores and yes, some ninja swords and katanas.

Exception to the rule: Some items out of the FORGE are not swords, but they're very rare and only 21 exist. One of these is a ring that allows the wearer to breath naturally underwater. However as a consequence, they can no longer breathe air.

I will be posting FORGE weapons here as the days go on. Just don't expect it to be quick since I've got other duties elsewhere that take precedence. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:25 am

This is the Kaze Tsurugi. I forged it! Even though it says it was forged by a Wind Dragon, a Dwarf, and a Wind Spirit, it was not. It was done by me, not them. Hahahaha...

Keepers and FORGE Weapons Kaze_t10

*Is consequently pummeled to near death by the Wind Dragon, Dwarf, and Wind Spirit.*
Back to top Go down
glint
glint

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Ok I want to clarify.... cause I'm confused.

If there are "MORE THAN 9" forge weapon which has been pointed out by V... why are there only 9 keepers of the sword?

wahhhhhh! I want a forge sword who has AI on it ^^
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:26 pm

The Keepers don't keep all the swords. They only have their own sword. The rest of the swords are spread out across the multi-verse. The reason there are only 9 Keepers is because there are basically only 9 forces at work in the Multi-verse. Time, obviously, Life, Death, Balance,and Power are the basic forces. Those forces take the same shape everywhere. The higher order Forces, which are more associated with sentient entities are Choice, Knowledge, Prophecy, and Truth. Those forces are usually only at work around civilized beings of varying forms (i.e. dragons, humans, elves, cats, dogs, spirits, etc.). Combined, these 9 Forces are present in ever dimension and as such, are liable to run amok and destroy needlessly. That's where the Keepers come in. The Keepers step into a situation where their force is possibly going astray and set it straight. They're constantly monitoring their force since they are pretty much the embodiment of that force.

And as for an Artificially Intelligent Forge Sword, there are a few, to one degree or another. Some talk even and can carry on conversations as if they were alive, even though they're not true sentience. There are two FORGE Swords that have true sentience, but their powers are too dangerous to let them be wielded.
Back to top Go down
glint
glint

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:35 pm

How can one obtain a forge weapon?

Well it would really be swell if I could find one and have descent conversation with it LOL!
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:39 pm

I can point you to the correct location of a FORGE weapon, but it will involve a quest of sorts. And I think it would be better if this took place in "The World of Legend". So let's RP this and set an example for the noobs to come later. ^^
Back to top Go down
glint
glint

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:43 pm

V wrote:
I can point you to the correct location of a FORGE weapon, but it will involve a quest of sorts. And I think it would be better if this took place in "The World of Legend". So let's RP this and set an example for the noobs to come later. ^^

BOOYAH!!! yeah! I been itching for one for a long time...

woot!!

lead the way "quest master" and this mercenary will be there
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Character sheet
Respect:
Keepers and FORGE Weapons Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Keepers and FORGE Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:44 am

Keepers and FORGE Weapons Ryukin10

This is the FORGE Sword, Ryukinogami. Its hilt is made of silver and emerald why the blade itself is diamond. This sword often goes by the name Ryu, Ryukino, or even Spirit Breaker due to its ability.

Ryukino is semi sentinent. It chooses a weilder yet is not sentient enough to communicate with. If anyone other then Ryukino's choosen weilder were to grip the hilt, they would recieve a firely, almost electric like shock through they're body that effects the nerves to the point where the weilder will release Ryukino.

In battle, Ryukino is one of the more dangerous FORGE Swords. While this sword can not cut flesh, it can render an opponent's limbs useless by absorbing part of the soul or life energy of the opponent into the blade simply by 'slicing' through the target limb. For example, if Ryukino is slashed through the left arm, then the opponents left arm is now useless. However, a direct blow through the chest or head will cause Ryukino to fully absorb the opponent's soul/life energy into the blade. Now all great powers have a cost when using something so great so when an opponents soul is absorbed into the blade, the weilder's blade is also absorbed as payment. But if only limbs are disabled by Ryukinogami, the opponent will eventually regain use of their limbs in approximately a week's time.
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:07 am

Oh, and let's not forget that this sword contains the soul of Jenova....
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:10 am

hm...true but i didn't think of putting that in there.
Back to top Go down
glint
glint

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Jenova??
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Jenova from FFVII. the original story version of Tiamatt is a Jenova Remnant. Jenova took control of Tiamatt and Tia's friends used Ryukinogami to seal away Jenova. Since Jenova was in control of Tiamatt's body and not Tia herself, only Jenova's soul is sealed away, leaving Tiamatt free from that psychotic alien bitch's control. The weilder of the soul then was Terran, Tiamatt's father who was trying to make up for everything he did to Tiamatt. Its all very complex and too long to post here on this site but you get the it.

Ryukinogami was then taken by the Keeper of Balance and sealed away due to the sword's power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keepers and FORGE Weapons   Keepers and FORGE Weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keepers and FORGE Weapons
Page 1 of 1