Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legend

Become your own legend in this forum based RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zukameku but you can call me Zuka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zukameku
Admin
Zukameku

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Name: Zukameku
Respect:
Zukameku but you can call me Zuka Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Zukameku but you can call me Zuka Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

Zukameku but you can call me Zuka Empty
PostSubject: Zukameku but you can call me Zuka   Zukameku but you can call me Zuka Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:51 am

Name: Zukameku

Skills: Ice manipulation and conjuring, Lightning speed, Super strength(cheezy i know Very Happy ) , Extreme agility, Transformations (they're a secret for now), and AWESOMENESS

Bio: Zukameku's past is clouded with mystery he himself hardly knows it all he knows is he has lived in an icy tundra most of his life and quickly became well known as a powerfull Artic Wolf Demon even rising to the rank of King of the Artic Wolf Demons at the mere age of 16 . He fights mainly with ice based weapons that he creates seemingly from nowhere. Zukameku is noramlly seen in his Human/Wolf form where his white ears and tail are visible (don't touch or stare at either) he can transform into more powerful forms though but his kindness and "humanity" become diluted with the power so he rarely transforms unless needed. Zuka considers himself more neutral then hero or villian mostly becuase he mainly fights for himself and doesn't mind having to fight dirty once in a while. Zukameku is very friendly but sarcastic and prefers zuka to his full name, but can be easily offended and quick to anger so watch your self.

thought i should mention....the ice that i can make form from my body is special and only i can use/controll it it's stronger sharper(when needed) and yes even colder then normal ice i can create this ice seemingly from nowhere(i don't even know how i make it) and i can use it to create my ice armor which is very strong and durable not to mention i can create my ice weapons (swords,axes,hammers,daggers,spears,ice shards) which i can keep attached to me or i can unattach them these are the jist of my abilities involving ice in my first form (i'm kinda bad at this rping thing so this is my first w/e you'd call it i dunno >_>)

Zukas Home: Zuka now resides in the glacial forest claiming it as my new kingdom he protects the area and it's wildlife with his life he's so trusted by the wildlife that they have befriended him and now uses the animlas in small battles transportation and as good company.

I am a member of the three kings...probably the most witty upbeat random and comical of the three ^_^

Friends: Hiro Aoyama,Tia, DarkFyre,RK,Fathom, SoL,and Lee

Enemies: none...it better stay that way too
Back to top Go down

Zukameku but you can call me Zuka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend :: The Bar-
Jump to: