Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legend

Become your own legend in this forum based RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guardian of the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Female Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Name: Tiamatt
Respect:
Guardian of the Forest Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Guardian of the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

Guardian of the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Guardian of the Forest   Guardian of the Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:48 am

Tiamatt walks quietly through the forest toward the lake at its center. The giant trees that make the forest what is is shades the ground from the sun above though a few clearings can be seen where flowers of all colors can be seen blooming, soaking up the sun's light.

She walk to a small ledge that overlooks the lake and sits down, leaning back on her hands and she looks down at the lake. Tiamatt closes her eyes, tuning her ears to pick up the sounds of her environment. The wind blowing through the trees, the water quietly lapping as the lake's shore, and the sounds of the animals that called the Mystic Forest home were enough to bring a small peaceful smile to Tiamatt's lips before she laid down on her back, hands behind her head, simply listening to the land she watched over.
Back to top Go down
glint
glint

Male Number of posts : 88

Character sheet
Name: glint
Respect:
Guardian of the Forest Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Guardian of the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Forest   Guardian of the Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:28 am

*starts to walk near the entrance of the Mystic forest, then stops for a cookie break*

"theres always time for a cookie or two"
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Character sheet
Respect:
Guardian of the Forest Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Guardian of the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Forest   Guardian of the Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:08 am

Tiamatt opens her eyes and looks towards the southern end of the forest. "hmm..." Standing up, she reveals red scaled wings and takes to the air, gliding over the forest before landing about a half a mile from the where the forest ends, perching on the limb of a tree, using the leaves and branches as coverage.
Back to top Go down
glint
glint

Character sheet
Respect:
Guardian of the Forest Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Guardian of the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Forest   Guardian of the Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:57 am

*brushing off the cookie fragments and grabbing firm of the wooden stick given to me, I wander off inside the mystic forest, keeping my sense alert and my presence unknown, I start walking around in circles*

"ok.... so much for my sense of direction"

*I stumble on a tree and retrace my step while looking on a map*
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Forest   Guardian of the Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Tiamatt chuckles silently as she watches the newcomer from her roost high in the tree, eyes dilated to slits in order to sharpen her vision. Eyeing the wooden sword at his side, Tiamatt leans back agains the trunk of the tree, her head still turned downwards to watch the intruder. "So Valian sent him here." Tiamatt smiled a little watching the man a moment more as he walked in circles. "Then i suppose a test or two is in order. Valian surely sent him here for a reason." Standing up, she once more spread her wings, flying over the forest canopy to avoid being spotted.
Back to top Go down
glint
glint

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Forest   Guardian of the Forest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:45 pm

*jumps on from tree to tree, cutting a branch in the process, while holding the wooden sword. Grabbing the branch tight, I mutter "sword" and the branch slowly becomes a replica of the wooden sword. Stopping suddenly, I grab a few leaves and throws them in a wide range*

"Halt!, who goes there, be it a man or a maiden, I come in peace"

*I silently wait for the presence to come upfront*
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Forest   Guardian of the Forest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:16 am

Tiamatt smiled as she stopped and hovered above the trees, continuing to use the tree tops as coverage while also using the high noon sun to her advantage. "Consider this a test. If you can make it to the lake, then you shall presented with yet another test." She smirked, flaping her wings slowly to maintain airborn. "Oh and please refrain from marking my trees. I don't take kindly to those who damage my forest."

Tiamatt laughed lightly, pushing her wing forward in a powerful downwards sweep, the gust rattling the trees beneath her and sending a flurry of leaves towards the stranger as she rocketed skyward, tucking her wings to her side , loosely open to allow a controlled falcon like glide, she flew swiftly to towards the lake, disappearing from above the trees in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
glint
glint

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Forest   Guardian of the Forest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:32 pm

*silently curses for being unable to follow the somewhat familiar dragon, but goes to its direction, jumping from tree to tree making sure to heed the words the dragon said*

"well at this rate at least I won't get lost"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Forest   Guardian of the Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian of the Forest
Page 1 of 1