Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legend

Become your own legend in this forum based RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

V's specialty forge.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Name: Valian
Respect:
V's specialty forge. Left_bar_bleue50000/50000V's specialty forge. Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

V's specialty forge. Empty
PostSubject: V's specialty forge.   V's specialty forge. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:53 am

I forge special swords per customer request and other mundane things like silverware, nails, and horseshoes. A town cannot live on swords alone, after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The building is squat. It has three walls and an open shop front. Though it would appear that anyone could walk in and take something, there are several magical beams of light that criss-cross the entrance and windows. Under normal light they're invisible. These beams will only allow V into and out of the shop freely. All others need V in the shop to be allowed in. Even rain can not get in. A special ventilation system is hidden in the thick walls that brings air into and out of the forge. This special ventilation also automates the billows used to heat the fires of the forge.

The walls are covered in moss on the outside of the building. Several trees grow tall on the left side while a couple bushes grow on the right. The roof is a large slab of rock.

Inside the building, there is not much. Since V just started setting up a couple days before, only the billows, ventilation, and the defense systems are in place. The only thing inside the building that isn't part of it, is a chair, that that Glint, a mercenary working for V, helped put together.
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:
V's specialty forge. Left_bar_bleue50000/50000V's specialty forge. Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: V's specialty forge.   V's specialty forge. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:32 am

I look around the interior of my new forge and sigh. I sit down on the chair Glint was nice enough to help me with and sigh again.

"I forgot how much work it was setting up for the first time...." I lean back in the chair, surprised at how sturdy it is and grateful all the more for it. "I need to thank Glint for this... Maybe I'll recommend him to some of the others when they need help with something."

I tilt my head to the right and then to the left, snaps and pops emitting from my neck as I do so.

"Well," I said, "better get a move on the most important part. I can't forge anything without a heat source now can I? Hahaha..."

I ignore the people who walk by outside. Some of them ignore me as well, and some stop to stare at me.

They're probably wondering why I'm talking to myself. I shrug as I pick up a sack of gold coins. Eh, oh well. I need to go pick up some materials from the Post Office anyway. Hopefully that shipment that came in this morning from Mysterack included my chimney!

I whistle to myself as I walk out into the street, take a left, and walk into town.
Back to top Go down
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: V's specialty forge.   V's specialty forge. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:10 am

I return to my forge several hours later, pulling a mule-less cart with my stuff piled on top of it.

"Damn... ugh, stupid... ugh, goat... ugh."

I stop in front of my forge and rest a short while. My legs are numb and I can't feel my arms anymore.

I swear that if I get my hands on that goat, I'll stuff him and mount him on the wall.

I glance behind me at the supplies. Weary, I force myself to start unloading the cart.

I only have another hour before this cart must be returned. Better get cracking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One hour later, the goat-man was found injured. He didn't know who did it, but someone threw a cart at him from a mile away. Luckily for the goat man, V used the wind to soften the blow so it was sub-lethal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V's specialty forge.   V's specialty forge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V's specialty forge.
Page 1 of 1