Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legend

Become your own legend in this forum based RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Granholm Barracks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
V
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
V

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Name: Valian
Respect:
The Granholm Barracks Left_bar_bleue50000/50000The Granholm Barracks Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

The Granholm Barracks Empty
PostSubject: The Granholm Barracks   The Granholm Barracks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:17 am

This military compound located on the East side of Granholm. It houses the brightest and best military minds in the world. All loyal to Granholm. The Barracks is spread out over its land, in comparison to the Mage Academy which is more castle like.

There are two 3 story buildings that hold the administration and strategic centers of the Granholm military. One really long single story building houses the sleeping quarters.

In the center of the compound is the training yard where drills are memorized and soldiers train every day to hone their bodies into the most lethal of fighting weapons.

To the south of this, just off the grounds, is the armory stocked full of the sharpest swords in the land and the best armor to be found.

Truly, the Granholm Barracks are a place to be feared and respected by friend and foe alike.
Back to top Go down
glint
glint

Male Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Name: glint
Respect:
The Granholm Barracks Left_bar_bleue50000/50000The Granholm Barracks Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: The Granholm Barracks   The Granholm Barracks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:25 am

* a dark shadowy figure coming from a blind sight stalks a high ranking figure, the officer just smiles and said*

"I see you still have a way of piercing through our security protocol, what can I do for you?"

*behind the shadow, the man walks out into the light, smiling and gently speaks*

"just keeping tabs... and this is the reason, I don't like doing office work, the desk, the chair... it don't fit my style that much... and I already tried that years ago"

*the officer just smiled back and goes on to his paper work sheepishly saying*

"ok then... but it suites me just fine.... as for your tab. The higher ups still acknowledge your existence as a legend, most of them anyway. So you don't have to worry. But I hear there are much ruckus nowadays in this world. We guys here, sense a turning point, a fork in the road but to keep it simple, this would be a time of change. An era of legends"

*the shadowy figure just nods and walks back to the shadows bidding his farewell*

"true true, something we all must look forward to"

*the shadowy figure vanish along with his presence, while the officer just goes on silently stating*

My theory is being confirmed that something is amidst, cause even the striker is keeping tabs already... more than the usual
Back to top Go down
Hiro_Aoyama
Admin
Hiro_Aoyama

Male Number of posts : 86

Character sheet
Name: Hiro Aoyama
Respect:
The Granholm Barracks Left_bar_bleue100000000000/100000000000The Granholm Barracks Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000000/100000000000)

PostSubject: Re: The Granholm Barracks   The Granholm Barracks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:54 pm

*I walk in with a dark cloak covering my whole body, especially my face. As I walk in, two guards come up to me.* "The hell do you want kid?"

*I simply sigh, and then hit them both in the neck quickly, knocking them out.*

"Idiots..."
Back to top Go down
https://legendrpg.forumotion.net
glint
glint

Male Number of posts : 88

Character sheet
Name: glint
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Granholm Barracks   The Granholm Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:36 pm

*some officers nods in silence noting the idiocy of the two guards while others who are still new ask why not sounding the alarm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Granholm Barracks   The Granholm Barracks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Granholm Barracks
Page 1 of 1