Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legend

Become your own legend in this forum based RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mystic Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkFyre
Admin
DarkFyre

Female Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Name: DarkFyre
Respect:
The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:56 pm

*letting the cloth fall to the ground, fyre revealed a sword with a two colored blade, one side black, the other white. she held it so that the black edge of the blade was pointed at the girl*
you shouldnt have done that...there is a reason why killing is so simple for me...
*arching her wings over her head, she bared her fangs in a smile*
after all...who said the keeper of death wasnt allowed to make a buck or two on the side, killing and selling the rarest animals around the globe?
*laughing, she raises a brow*
what now, dragon girl?

*the mare bumped the boy in the back with a nervous nicker, wary of the black and white blade, having seen what it could do. for no animal...likes to smell death. and it was radiating off the sword like a big neon sign to the mare*
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Female Number of posts : 180

Character sheet
Name: Tiamatt
Respect:
The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:02 pm

Tiamatt raised a brow as she eyed the black and white sword pointed towards her, her eyes lighting up in recognition. "I haven't seen Omega for decades..." Lifting her gaze from the sword to the girl, Tiamatt smirked once more. "So this is the form you've chosen, Twin? Strangely fitting. Hmm..." Scanning over the girl quickly, her eyes filled slightly with worry. "it seems your memory is failing you, Death. Or perhaps it is hidden from you....Knowledge should know how to correct that...then again, with most of us assuming new bodies...our past memories seem to have been temporaily locked away...."
Back to top Go down
NoRush
New user
New user
NoRush

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Character sheet
Name: Rush
Respect:
The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:11 pm

*listening carefully to this unknown woman's words, he blinks from this new knowledge,
unsure if this information is true or false, staying back under the concealment of the trees with the horse*
..they talk as if they're related..are they?
Odd way to meet your relative, espically an apparent twin..
Back to top Go down
DarkFyre
Admin
DarkFyre

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:20 pm

*stunned from hearing the title of her sword, fyre froze*
h-how do you....?
*eyes darting back and forth nervously, she lowered her blade*
twin...? *she began to puzzle the pieces together*
the buck...it was dead...im sure of it...but you....
you did something....
*eyes widening, she took a step back*
you cant possibly be who i think you are...
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Tiamatt laughed again, holding out a hand as the white bladed sword she had summoned earlier reappeared. "With Death, there is always Life. Complete opposites yet twins. One can not exist without the other. Begining and end, Alpha and Omega." She dismissed Alpha again and smiled at the girl. "Who i am should be obvious though i never expected to find you here."
Back to top Go down
NoRush
New user
New user
NoRush

Character sheet
Respect:
The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:23 pm

*with a small raise of his eyebrow, he watches these women converse, sharing the same confusion as the apparent criminal*
..*keeping a placed hand by the horse's neck, he continues to speak with it*
..such an odd day it is for me...wonder if you always have to deal with this.
Back to top Go down
DarkFyre
Admin
DarkFyre

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:00 am

*fyre quickly stooped to pick up her sword and shove it away*
regardless of who you are, you owe me the hide of that white stag
*she hissed and turned away from the dragon girl*
because that was my kill, and therefore, my property
*stomping towards the boy and the mare, she paused before them*
she lets you touch her? *she asked, referring to the mare in suprise*
she is usually quite a jumpy little thing
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:44 am

Tiamatt laughed lightly as she watched the demon girl. "You come into MY forest, break one of my laws that i told you before hand was forbidden, then killed one of the animals under MY protection and you expect me to let you claim it?" She smirked and folded her arms over her chest. "Death or not, all animals within my forest are under my protection, dying only from old age, disease, or simply the natural order. Humaniods hunting my animals are not tolerated."

Tiamatt smiled as she looked at Rush. "This is probably going right over your head, isn't it? I imagine its alot to take in."
Back to top Go down
NoRush
New user
New user
NoRush

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:52 am

*raising an eyebrow to the dragon girl's words, still not quite understanding the situation;
just looking to this intruder with a casual face*
Hmmm...well, I guess sweets could tame any beast then..*lightly patting at the horse's neck once more*
Didn't mean any disrespect here by touching it. It was just giving me some company.
Back to top Go down
DarkFyre
Admin
DarkFyre

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:59 pm

*taking the reins of the still mare, Fyre swung up onto its back in one swift move*
no harm, no foul *she said to the boy*
im merely curious as to why she was so taken by you, she's often quite skiddish
*glancing back at the dragon girl with cold eyes, she swung the mare around sharply, making the horse rear up a little as she turned*
as for you...stay out of my way. you've cost me that buck once, you shall not do so again
*looking down at the boy smugly, she whispered*
dont take this personally...
*and with a quick slash, she sunk her claws deep into his chest with a laugh*
better hurry up and get on that, dragon girl...wouldnt want your friend to bleed to death...
*then she spurred the mare forward, onto the trail left by the stag, crossbow already drawn*
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:03 am

Tiamatt blinked as Fyre slashed at the boy and rode off, sighing at her words and actions. "Looks like I'll have to remind you of some of the powers us Keepers have, Death." she mumbled to herself, stepping towards Rush. She eyed his wound over for a second before placing her hand lightly against it, closing her eyes and focusing her energy into him till the skin had sealed itself together. "There, thats should do for now. Just try not to move too much." She smiled at the boy, making sure he was set against the trunk of a tree before setting a canteen full of clear water from the lake beside him.

"Now to attend to other business. If its going to be Keeper against Keeper then i suppose i should step it up a notch. After all, the physical plane has its limits." As a light breeze blew through the branches, Tiamatt seemed to vanish into thin air.
Back to top Go down
NoRush
New user
New user
NoRush

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:57 am

*with the sudden slash against his chest, he falls back from the strength of her attack, closing one eye tightly as he remains still*
...how..unnecessary...
*before getting an actual look down at his wound, he is surprised by how close the dragon girl is, quickly placing his hand over his wound after she had used her spell, keeping it concealed*
...huh...*watches her revive this carcass of a buck while he speaks*
...healing must be a natural gift to some here in this forest. Not surprising though..it is a forest after all..
*not hearing her words as he speaks, he turns to see her, to see nothing but him alone in these woods*
..did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
DarkFyre
Admin
DarkFyre

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:05 am

*gripping the reins tightly in her left hand, her crossbow tight in the other, fyre spurred the filly faster, leaping fallen trees, and dodging rocks and bushes. the filly huffed and snorted with the effort, yet the demon girl pushed her faster*
go....go....go, damn you!
*catching a glimpse of the white buck yet again, she flashes her fangs in a grin*
perfect...
*the buck dodges right, making almost a u-turn, and the filly skidded, dirt and pebbles flying, as she made the turn to follow*
steady....*she held the crossbow still as they rushes back the way they came*
*and with a grin, she triggered the bow*
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:53 am

As the crossbow was fired, a strange figure appeared in front of the buck, causing to the arrow to bury itself deep into her shoulder. A strange aura seemed to pulsate from her as she turned her once blue, now a light green eyes towards the demon. "I told you before, Death. Hunting is not tolerated in this forest." Pulling the arrow from her shoulder, she walked calmly towards the demon and her steed. "Now i ask you again to leave."
Back to top Go down
NoRush
New user
New user
NoRush

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:19 am

*he shrugs from realizing he is finally alone, pulling his hand slowly away from his still open wound*
..I know she was only trying to help..but maintenance is needed..
*laying himself back against the trunk of the tree, he remains hidden under the shade of the forest*
Back to top Go down
DarkFyre
Admin
DarkFyre

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:24 am

*yanking the filly back sharply, the mare reared up, hooves flailing at the dragon girl*
you're not the only one who knows magic tricks...
*fyre began to shimmer as she too, used the fourth plane to travel, and when the mare landed her for-feet on the ground, fyre was already gone*

*she reappeared besided rush, and quickly grabbed him, looping an arm around his neck to hold his back against her chest, and laid a claw against his throat, hissing in his ear*
come with me...
*she dug a knee into his back to force him forward, as she drove him towards where the dragon girl was*
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:20 am

Tiamatt chuckled as she realized what the demon had in mind. "Death, you can kill the boy but i can always bring him back to life." Her eyes faded back to their normal bright blue as she looked the new situation over. "Do you really want that buck so bad that you'd bring an innocent bystander into the middle of this?"
Back to top Go down
NoRush
New user
New user
NoRush

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:05 pm

*from the surprise of the grab, he remained limp, allowing the intruder to grab him as so;
blinking in surprise of this new predicament he's in with the dragon girls words*
.."bring me back to life"..?
...but...I do not work in such a way..*begins to laugh nervously in her hold*
Back to top Go down
DarkFyre
Admin
DarkFyre

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:10 pm

*Fyre smiled,her fangs gleaming*
you hear that, dragon? he's scared...he doesnt want to die...
*she forced the boy forward again, towards the path the buck had taken, her claws digging into his neck*
why not tell him that its okay for him to die? that it doesnt mean anything to you?
*she laughed*
go ahead, tell him right now
and then ill prove it to him, by killing him myself
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Tiamatt's eyes narrowed as she looked past the boy at the demon. "Death is a natural fear to those who lives are limited." Lowering her gaze towards Rush, she tried to give him a reassuring smile. "I won't let her kill you, boy. Even if something might happen, my powers will ensure you stay alive."

Thinking for a moment, Tiamatt looked back at the demon. "Now I'm not much for deals but heres something to consider, Death. If you continue to persue the buck then i will claim your mare." She grinned a little as she stepped closer to the demon. "You'd be surprised how similar our powers are. Now please release the boy and leave."
Back to top Go down
NoRush
New user
New user
NoRush

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:35 am

*prying his fingers between her tight grip around his neck, he looks at the dragon girl still not taking her words into consideration*
..mmph...kind words to say..but I'm still worried if your able to do so with me..
*arcing his back forward, he tries to pull himself away under her hold*
Back to top Go down
DarkFyre
Admin
DarkFyre

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:48 am

*glaring at the mention of her horse being harmed, fyre hissed long a low*
you'll not touch my mare...
*and with those words, she jabbed her claws between the boy's shoulder blades with enough force to shove him forward with the same motion. she opened her wings and lept into the sky, shooting her crossbow at the dragon girl twice, before diving low near the treetops, in search of both her horse, and the elusive white stag*
Back to top Go down
Tiamatt Seirei
Admin
Tiamatt Seirei

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:50 am

Growling, Tiamatt rushed forward to grab the boy, feeling the bolts from the crossbow fly by, one even grazing her arm. Catching Rush, she put her hand to his wound again, focusing her energy to heal his injury. As his wound began to heal, she glanced towards the direction the demon had flown in. "Why must you always be so stubborn?...."
Back to top Go down
NoRush
New user
New user
NoRush

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:56 am

*thrown forward by her push, he begins to fall forward with a sharp pain on his back;
he begins to reach back while in his pain, but gets caught by this dragon girl, noticing she was attempting to heal the wound*
...wha-what? Why are you trying to re-repair me?
Back to top Go down
DarkFyre
Admin
DarkFyre

Character sheet
Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:35 am

*swooping down, fyre angled her path when she caught of glimpse of the fleeing mare, and flew down low enough to grab the flying reins with an outstretched hand. yanking on them, she steered the mare towards the outskirts of the forest and let the horse run out into the surrounding fields, and towards the nearby town*
ill be back for you, Razi...*she whispered to the fleeing animal*
*then fyre turned back, and dropped down into the tree below her, and begain to stalk her way through the branches with assassin's skill, moving slowly and keeping to the shadows, detirmined not to leave without her prize*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest   The Mystic Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mystic Forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next